The 2017 edition of the NetEcon Workshop will be held on June 27, 2017, in conjunction with the 18th ACM Conference on Economics and Computation, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, U.S.A.
- Registration is now open through the EC17 Registration page. Note that while early registration ends on May 20, NetEcon authors will benefit from an extension until May 29. However, note that the conference hotel rate expires earlier, namely, on May 26.
- The workshop proceedings will be published by ACM and available through the ACM Digital Library (DL). Authors will need to assign publication rights to ACM either in the form of a copyright assignment or a license grant as described on ACM’s copyright policy page. Papers will be freely available through the DL for a month around the time of the workshop through the ACM OpenSurround policy. In addition, the SIGecom EC’17 website will post a table-of-content of the workshop’s papers that will offer permanent free access to the DL version of the papers using ACM OpenTOC service.
- See our list of outstanding Invited Speakers.
- The CFP is now out and available here with the main dates show below.
Saturday April 22, 2017, 11:59pm EST: Submission deadline (firm)
- Monday May 22, 2017: Notification to authors
- Friday May 26, 2017: Last day to secure the conference rate at the hotel
- Monday May 29, 2017: End of early registration extension for authors of accepted papers.
- Monday June 19, 2017: Final version for the workshop’s website due
- Tuesday June 27, 2017: Workshop at MIT
- Friday July 28, 2017: Final version for the proceedings due